CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soooo Annoying

Okay so i'm still trying to find the DKNY Broken dress, the broken skirt, the falling hearts dress, the hearts ruffle dress, the enchanted wedding dress, all of the logo berets, and the cashmere scarf for Mrs_Gomes. I've been offering sms codes, which i find is really working to get people to trade there items with me. The only problem is that i'm not SS, and i need to become SS by next week. But today i had a dilemma with *_*IRENA*_*, she has the Broken Dress, and the enchanted wedding dress, and i was very excited for that. So i was offering 5 codes for broken, and 3 codes for enchanted. And she said that she was interested. But minutes later, The_Lonely_One warned me about *_*IRENA*_* being a scammer, so i consulted with Rat-Patrol and it turns out that she is a huge scammer, and she is on the scammers list.
I was so mad, how could she just agree to taking the codes from me when she knew full well that she wasnt gonna give me shit.! I hate scammers....
I have to tell Boo4bettz about this.
See ya for now.

0 comments: