CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Special thanks to...

Okay i just wanted to show my appreciation to some of my very good friends on stardoll.
First off...
Mrs_Gomes just fer being awesome, oh and also for being like the sweetest person on stardoll. I trusted her with my password to my stardoll account, and just as i suspected, she didn't screw me over. lmao. i love her, she's awesome.
And btw.. i still need the frickin broken dress, broken skirt, the tweed jumper, the enchanted wedding dress, and the cashmere scarf for her, so if anyone wants to help me out...feel free to do so





And of course Boo4bettz, wow...
she's just a sweetheart. When i decided to run my contest i was honestly eager to put her on the list of the people with the best clothes and suites on stardoll. She has an awesome DKNY collection, and her suite is organized very well. And she still wants the dkny scuba and skyscraper, so whoever can help her out with that, please contact her. And no one try to scam her, she has an eye for scammers. ha





And lastly, i wanna thank Jessica.H for just being a good friend. Shes really a cool person. And if you just wanna talk she's the girl to talk to. btw, shes kinda funny. lol
And if you go on stardoll and check out her suite you should join her clubs, they're pretty cool. She's the owner of 3 clubs. Check them out.

FashionLuVeRs97

0 comments: