CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

W...T...F dude.?

Okay well today was fun, this freak thought she could get away with calling the loverly Boo4bettz a slut for no possible reason, because to me being engaged at 19 is no reason to call someone a slut. As long as i'm on stardoll there's no way i will tolerate random bitches calling my friends names.
So this is what happened. KiWisZ sent Boo4bettz a friend request saying...And this screen shot was on boo4bettz's blog and it upset me. Soooo....


I told her there would be consequences, and slandering her name on stardoll is the first step. I mean seriously whats wrong with this girl.?
There are so many people that left comments on her frickin guest book telling her to fuck off, shes making everyone miserable for no reason. Its absolutely inexcusable so i'm not just doing this for my friend, i'm doing it for everyone she has harrassed. And just so everyone will know...
KiWisZ is number one on my beatdown list.

0 comments: